How much can I make renting out space?
Your earnings will depend on what kind of space you have and where it's located. You can list the space and see the monthly price suggested for the type of space.
What is the Notice Period?
The User (Host or Renter) needs to provide at least 1 month's notice to end their booking unless it has a fixed end time.
Does Cubbiq charge a fee?
Listing the space on Cubbiq is free of charge, while all the bookings have a Service Fee. The fee is included in the rental price paid by the Renter. In this way, the Host is not charged directly.
How to reset my password?
If you forgot your password or have trouble logging in to your account, reset your password by contacting us at email@example.com, and we'll get you back in no time!
How can I rent out storage safely during the COVID-19 pandemic?
To decrease the COVID-19 spread and keep yourself safe please follow these simple rules:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when in public places.
- Keep the distance with people outside of your household.
- Often wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Reschedule your meetings and activities if you don’t feel well. Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to update your reservation.
What are forbidden items for storage?
It is forbidden to store the following items under any circumstances:
- toxic, hazardous, polluted, radioactive or contaminated goods;
- firearms, munitions, weapons or explosives;
- radioactive materials;
- flammable or hazardous goods including petrol, gas, oil, paint, white spirit or lighter fluid;
- living or dead plants, animals, insects, fungus or bacteria;
- foods and drinks including fruit, vegetables, meat or cheese;
- damp, mouldy, rotten or infested items damaged by parasites;
- items emitting fumes or strong smell, producing gas or leaking liquid;
- cash and securities;
- illegal goods including drugs or stolen property;
- items creating noise, generating heat, or increasing in size
- liquid of any type;
- or any item whose storage invalidates insurance policy that otherwise covers the items or the Storage Space.