What are the typical rates for storing items in a warehouse?
Warehouses usually charge a fixed rate for a pallet storage rack of certain dimensions. A typical rate would be 10 SGD per day for a rack of dimensions 2m x 1m x 1.5m (L x W x H).
Are warehousing services provided?
Many warehouses will provide warehousing services such as pick and pack services with their own forklifts and cranes.
What security features are typically available at a warehouse?
Typical security features at a warehouse include security alarms, security gates and security lighting. However, many warehouses will have more features than this.
Do I have to store inventory in a warehouse?
You don’t have to store goods you’re going to sell in a warehouse that is advertised on our website.
When can I access the warehouse during the day?
This will depend on the space access policy of the warehouse. Some allow access at any time, others during the daytime and evening (though not at night). Still others are only open during office hours and weekends.
How much can I make renting out space?
Your earnings will depend on what kind of space you have and where it's located. You can list the space and see the monthly price suggested for the type of space.
What is the Notice Period?
The User (Host or Renter) needs to provide at least 1 month's notice to end their booking unless it has a fixed end time.
Does Cubbiq charge a fee?
Listing the space on Cubbiq is free of charge, while all the bookings have a Service Fee. The fee is included in the rental price paid by the Renter. In this way, the Host is not charged directly.
How to reset my password?
If you forgot your password or have trouble logging in to your account, reset your password by contacting us at email@example.com, and we'll get you back in no time!
How can I rent out storage safely during the COVID-19 pandemic?
To decrease the COVID-19 spread and keep yourself safe please follow these simple rules:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth when in public places.
- Keep the distance with people outside of your household.
- Often wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Reschedule your meetings and activities if you don’t feel well. Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to update your reservation.
What are forbidden items for storage?
It is forbidden to store the following items under any circumstances:
- toxic, hazardous, polluted, radioactive or contaminated goods;
- firearms, munitions, weapons or explosives;
- radioactive materials;
- flammable or hazardous goods including petrol, gas, oil, paint, white spirit or lighter fluid;
- living or dead plants, animals, insects, fungus or bacteria;
- foods and drinks including fruit, vegetables, meat or cheese;
- damp, mouldy, rotten or infested items damaged by parasites;
- items emitting fumes or strong smell, producing gas or leaking liquid;
- cash and securities;
- illegal goods including drugs or stolen property;
- items creating noise, generating heat, or increasing in size
- liquid of any type;
- or any item whose storage invalidates insurance policy that otherwise covers the items or the Storage Space.
About storage in warehouses
Warehouses may allow you to store items in pallet storage racks of certain dimensions, with the rental costs based on these dimensions. They may also provide pick and pack services with their manpower, forklifts, cranes and so on.
Warehouse spaces listed on our website are mainly for storing your personal items, although you can also find spaces to store inventory for your business. Remember though that the minimum rental period on our site is two months.
Warehouses are experienced and efficient in dealing with storage issues, although they may not be accustomed to allowing people in and out of the facilities to access their belongings. If your items are stored on the higher levels of storage racks, accessing them may also be an issue. Make sure you clarify issues about access with your Host before making a booking request.
Some warehouses may provide 24-hour, 365 days a year access while others are open during the daytime and evening (but not at night). Some are only open during office hours and weekends.
You can message the Host by clicking “Send message” on the listing before committing to anything.